It’s been 14 years since the first Belle De Jour Power Planner changed the planner game in Manila. Viviamo Inc. was the first to produce interactive planners that featured women empowerment articles, fun activities, and of course—the coveted booklet of shopping coupons.
As we slowly bid adieu to 2019, check out Viviamo’s 2020 planners. Which one suits your style?
1. Belle De Jour Power Planner
This year’s theme is “The Universe Is In Me.” Humanity responds to the cosmos; the universe influences us spiritually and energetically. Viviamo’s bestselling BDJ Power Planner was made for the modern Pinay. It has monthly dividers with helpful articles on fashion, beauty, career, and lifestyle; a monthly calendar; weekly layout; special pages dedicated to women’s needs, like a menstrual tracker, goals list, and fun worksheets; and of course, the shopping coupon booklet. If you choose this planner, make sure you download the Zappar app to unlock monthly surprises.
2. Navi Journal, ₱598
As you may already know, I’ll always be a Navi girl. Created to ignite wanderlust, this planner features the world map on the cover, a horizontal weekly format, and special pages to help you map out your next adventure. This year, they enlisted the help of travel bloggers to design the pages. There’s also a coupon booklet that you can store in the keepsake pocket.
3. Everything Is Possible, ₱598
The new edition of EIP has a matte-laminated hard cover inspired by the ripples of water. The planner features 176 full-colored pages and an expandable back pocket for receipts and cards safekeeping. As always, the pages are filled with inspirational quotes and checklists to help you stay on top of your game.
4. Focus Journal, ₱498
Are you the type who keeps a Gratitude Jar? A planner and journal in one, Focus’ 2020 design is all about clearing the mind and approaching each moment with gratitude. The pages have enough space for your weekly scheduling and life reflections.
5. Essentials Planner, ₱380
For minimalists and bullet journaling addicts, the Essentials Planner comes in two sleek cover designs—classic and pattern. Both have 144 pages of dotted weekly pages ideal for bullet and creative journaling.
6. BDJ Petit Planner, ₱350
The pint-sized version of the BDJ Planner, BDJ Petit has a monthly calendar, weekly layout, special pages for your notes and doodles, and a keepsake sleeve. Choose from two cute cover designs.
Get your Viviamo planners at all leading bookstores in the Philippines and online at ilovebdj.com and crazyaboutpaper.com. Subscribe to Crazy About Paper on Facebook for dibs on their discount codes and bundle deals.
And if you’ve been following my blog for the last few years, you’ll know that it’s that time of the year where I give out a Navi planner and goodies from the brands I recently worked with.
Want to win everything in this photo?
1. Leave comments on my blog posts or YouTube videos. Each substantial comment entered starting today (November 12) until the contest deadline (December 6, Friday, 12nn) counts as ONE raffle entry. Please do not use a dummy account. Use your real account so that it will be easy to contact you if you win. Lazy comments like “Nice!” or “Love it!” will be disqualified.
2. Comment as many times as you like. Each comment counts as one raffle entry.
3. If you follow ALL my social media accounts—Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram—I will double your raffle entries!
4. Open to Philippine residents only.
5. Raffle winner will be announced here and on my social media accounts on December 6, Friday afternoon. Good luck!