I can’t believe we’re entering the final quarter of 2020. It feels like yesterday when the gals of Girl Talk PH were guest hosts at the launch of BDJ’s 2020 Planners. Look what I received in the mail to remind me that 2021 is near:
Always ahead of the planner game, Viviamo (the team behind BDJ) has just released their 2021 collection. With so many planners to choose from, how do you know which one suits your personality and journaling style? Scroll down to see each planner and watch my vlog for my personal review.
Belle De Jour Power Planner 2021
The interactive and coupon-filled planner that changed the game, BDJ Power Planner is now on its 15th year. 2021’s theme is “I Grow With The Earth.” For every planner sold, they will donate a portion of the proceeds to the Centre for Sustainability PH, a women-led, youth NGO from Palawan. The org helps protect the Philippines’ last remaining 3% of forests by establishing national parks.
For loyal BDJ users, you’ll notice that the planner articles have evolved. Instead of the usual fashion and beauty articles, the topics turn inwards—from personal reflections to caring for your emotional health. But don’t worry, your favorite features are still there, such as the menstrual tracker, checklists, inspirational quotes, bills tracker, dream board, and fun worksheets.
There are five cover designs available, all using the vertical weekly format. Except for the Petit version, each planner version comes with a “Perks of a Bella” coupon booklet and magnetic bookmark, while the covers can be customized with your name for an extra ₱50. Insider tip: Scan the monthly QR codes and sponsor codes that will take you to exclusive content and deals.
I’ve been a loyal user of the Navi for the last six years. This travel-themed planner features a debossed world map and stamped gold foil compass with lighthouse on the cover. It has a horizontal weekly format, which is my personal preference for a planner. Bucket lists and checklist pages are there to help you map out your next adventure. Each monthly divider features travel destinations around the world. There’s also a #travelcurious coupon booklet in the keepsake pocket. The cover can be customized with your name for an extra ₱50.
Everything Is Possible
Made for the goal-getter, the EIP’s pages are filled with inspirational quotes and checklists to help you stay on top of your game. The weekly pages are vertical in design. It features a geographic design on a matte laminated hardcover. The cover can be customized with your name for an extra ₱50.
Do you feel the need to organize and minimize the chaos in your life? This planner might be the one for you. Each monthly divider features a power word to help you reflect and focus on your goals. There’s also a monthy reflection worksheet to keep you grounded. The monthly calendars and boxed weekly pages are clutter-free. The cover can be customized with your name for an extra ₱50.
The minimalist of the bunch, the Essentials Planner is lightweight and comes in two cover designs. Each weekly page has lightly dotted spaces, which is perfect for bullet journaling, list-taking, and doodling. The notebook cover can be customized with your name for an extra ₱50.
But wait, there’s more!
Aside from planners, you can shop at ilovebdj.com and crazyaboutpaper.com for undated notebooks, journals, arts and crafts materials, and stationery, such as:
Shop at crazyaboutpaper.com and ilovebdj.com. Early bird discounts and bundle deals are available!
Want to win a 2021 planner from Viviamo/BDJ? My friends and I are giving away planners every month until the end of the year! There are many ways to win:
1. Subscribe to my group, #GirlTalkPH, on Instagram and Facebook. For the whole month of October, we are giving away several planners and notebooks.
2. Follow me and my girls, Valerie Tan and Doris Chong, on Instagram. We are giving away planners on our personal blogs.
3. Join my YouTube giveaway:
• Subscribe to my YouTube channel.
• Leave a comment on my any of my vlogs. Each substantial comment (from September 29-November 19, 11:59pm) counts as a raffle entry. Dummy accounts and lazy comments like “Nice!” or “Love it!” will be disqualified. Comment as many times as you like.
• Raffle winner will be announced on this blog and my social media accounts on November 20, 12nn.
• One winner will get an Essentials 2021 Planner, Forget-Me-Not Meetings Journal, and Black Folio Scrapbook.
• Only legit subscribers with a Philippine address can join.
4. Join KateWasHere.com’s grand Christmas giveaway:
• Subscribe to KateWasHere.com. Look for the subscribe button below.
• Follow me on Instagram and like my Facebook page.
• Leave a comment on my 2020 blog posts and Instagram posts. Each substantial comment (from September 29-December 14) counts as a raffle entry. Lazy comments like “Nice!” or “Love it!” will be disqualified. Comment as many times as you like.
• Raffle winner will be announced on this blog and my social media accounts on December 15, 12nn.
• One winner will get an Everything Is Possible Planner, Quest Travel Journal (Mini), Quest Journal Refill, and beauty products from my sponsors.
• Only legit subscribers (to my FB, IG, and blog) with a Philippine address can join.